|no immunity hepatitus b
Nov 11, 2007
I recently received the results of a physical and because my liver enzymes are high I was tested for hep b. The results show no immunity .What does this mean?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You do not have HBV infection.
You are also not "immune" meaning that if you were exposed, you could contract the virus. You should discuss immunization with your physician if you have risk factors for the infection.
You should also have testing for hepatitis A and C.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Ache In Testicles After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.