|am i contageous?
Oct 25, 2007
I was Diagnosed to have Hep B, and I am a Nursing student, in the future will i have a hard time looking for a job as a nurse and am i not allowed to work abroad?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You need more information about your HBV - are you an inactive carrier or active? This is an important distinction. Talk with your physician.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
- How Often To Get Hepatitis B Vaccine Series?
- If You Keep Getting Vaginal Infections In Your Vagina, Do That Mean You Have HIV?
- Is Autoimmune Hepatitis Contagious With Sex?
- Signs And Symptoms Of Being Sick
- Vaginal Video
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.