|What do these mean
Oct 25, 2007
HbsAg-Reactive; the following are NonReactive; Anti-HBs; HBeAg; Anti-HBe; Anti-HBc IgM; Anti-HAV IgM. Can you interpret these?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Your hepatitis B surface antigen is reactive. However, I would also like to know if your HB core IgG antibody test is reactive. If so, then I would check for HBV DNA (virus in your blood). If no DNA, then you are an inactive carrier and do not need treatment, but you do need monitoring by your doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Ejaculation After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Tiredness After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.