Oct 25, 2007
Hi; read if hepatit c and hv enfec togother hv test result is not ture. I am doing test 103. day antihv1/2. Can do any test again. pls help me.
Response from Dr. McGovern
I think you are asking if you get both HIV and HCV infection together, if the testing is affected. There is only one case report that I know of that suggests that a HCV antibody may be delayed. However, this is extraordinarily rare.
HepC, 1b - PCR HCV NEGATIVE!
- Protected Anal Sex Risks
- Is White Spots A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Herpes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.