Oct 25, 2007
Hi; read if hepatit c and hv enfec togother hv test result is not ture. I am doing test 103. day antihv1/2. Can do any test again. pls help me.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I think you are asking if you get both HIV and HCV infection together, if the testing is affected. There is only one case report that I know of that suggests that a HCV antibody may be delayed. However, this is extraordinarily rare.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If You Have Sex With A Hiv Postive Person How Long Does It Take To Catch It?
- Hiv Infections From One Time Unprotected Sex
- How Long Can I Live If I Am Hiv Positive?
- The Chronic Asymptomatic Phase Of Hiv Infection
- Percent Of People With Hiv Or Aids
- What Are Benefits That People With Hiv Can Get?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.