Isolated IGM

I recently testes negative for HBV SAg, Negative HBV core AB, Negative HBV S ABodies...but positive Core IGM. Tested 2x, came back the same. Is it possible to have HBV with this result? Also liver enzymes were under 35 both.

I have never seen this before since by now you should have had abnormal liver enzymes with acute hepatitis B infection. You may want to discuss with your physician getting a HBV DNA test since in acute HBV infection you would certainly have virus present. If not, I would talk with the laboratory supervisor further about the validity of the tests.

about the HBsAg
from Turkey