about the HBsAg
Oct 25, 2007
when i was pregnant i was screen that i had a hbsag rective,,its almost 10 months now..do i need to get a vaccine..my baby already recive a hep vacine right after he came out..pls help me.and u think it will affect if iam hbsag reactive in getting a u.s visa??
Response from Dr. McGovern
Your baby was probably given a series of HBV vaccines to prevent transmission. A vaccine would not be appropriate for you since you already have evidence of past infection. There should be any issues related to a US visa.
You should get vaccinated against Hepatitis A.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Excessive Clear Vaginal Discharge
- How Do You Get Rid Of Vaginal Cysts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.