Blood Cleanup at Job

At my place of employment, someone cute their hand and dripped some blood on the floor. I had to clean it up. I wore 2 pairs of latex exam gloved. We have no bleach so I poured some industrial lysol onto a rag, and wiped both spots up with that. Does this seem as if I kept safe from contracting Hepatitis B or C? Is Lysol a suitable alternative to bleach if bleach is unavailable? Is Hepatitis B possible still present? Should I bringh in bleach tomorrow and use that on the areas? Bleach would bring up the floor wax. However if thats the only way to prevent Hepatitis being tracked around and transmitted. Please help! Im scared!

You have certainly protected yourself by wearing latex gloves and you did not have any blood to blood exposure.

Bleach would be the best cleaning agent for residual areas.

The person who cut themselves should see their employee health doctor for questions of tetanus shots.

Hep C Question.
Hepatitis C