Hep C Question.

Are there any medications or herbs or pills I can take to clean my liver and keep the Hep C regulated. I know that maybe I will have to take Interfuron and Riberon but for now are there any supplements that I can take, I was reading a biography of a rocker who has Hep C and takes OZONE shots, have you heard of this, any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

I am not aware of any herbal medication or supplements that are proven to make HCV better; some certainly can make it worse if they can liver toxicity. Always discuss any possible herbal supplements with your physician so he or she can look them up for you in terms of toxicity to the liver.

Definitely avoid alcohol.

hep c and sex
Blood Cleanup at Job