Oct 22, 2007
how does the hepititis c cure work
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C can be cured by pegylated interferon and ribavirin therapy. It works in more than half of cases.
Fortunately we are also seeing the development of new drugs for HCV and hopefully they will be available in a few years.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Pee After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tiredness After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.