Oct 22, 2007
how does the hepititis c cure work
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C can be cured by pegylated interferon and ribavirin therapy. It works in more than half of cases.
Fortunately we are also seeing the development of new drugs for HCV and hopefully they will be available in a few years.
HCV Occupational Exposure through a small abrasion?
hep c and sex
- Bloody Pee After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Does Stress Effect Vaginal Discharge?
- Smelly Vagina Always Mean An Std
- Why Can't U Use Douche If You Have A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.