Oct 22, 2007
how does the hepititis c cure work
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C can be cured by pegylated interferon and ribavirin therapy. It works in more than half of cases.
Fortunately we are also seeing the development of new drugs for HCV and hopefully they will be available in a few years.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.