i need your help

hi ms.barbara, i just want to know i i can still develop an antibodie for hepa B?i just had an examination with my blood and the result says that the HBsAg is .920, the doctor said that the nomal value in .163..I just want to know if i can still recover?im having a hard time thinking about tghis and what med should i take..and im also in my 4th year in the colle og nursing. Im scared bec, of the "what if's" and the other consequences..And Doc, my boyfriend had a medical check up. and the result is good, they told him that he is FIT TO WORK, i also want to know if im just a carrient?or i can still infect others?

thank you for reading this..

You need a full panel of hepatitis B tests to tell if you are an inactive carrier or someone with active infection. You will need to speak with your physician for more testing including HBV DNA, which is a viral load test.

affect of HVC on kidney
Hepatitis C and pregnancy