Oct 22, 2007
I tested negative for Hep. B back in 2001. So after testing I was recommended to follow up some vaccines as a preventive measure towards future infections. I started with the first dosage in 2001, but could complete the second and third dosage since I moved to a new place. Then I continued with the second and third dosage in 2005. Do I still stand at a risk of being infected because of the time interval
| Response from Dr. McGovern
That is a very long interval. I would get hepatitis B surface antibody testing to see if the vaccine worked.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Achy Balls After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Dry Mouth After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Eye Floaters After Touching Precum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.