Hepatitus and aids treatment

Hi, my father is very ill right now. He has had HIV and Hep C for twenty years. He was on some meds before but would complain that the treatment for one disease would have adverse effects on the other. He is very afraid of Hospitals and keeps saying that there is no proper treatment for him. My question is what meds can he take that wouldn't make him feel worse than he already does. He probably doesn't have much time left so I want to know how I can help ease his pain?

I am unable to answer this without knowing your father as a patient personally. It will probably be important for you to let your father know that you would like to help him as much as possible. One first step would be to offer to go with him to his physician to find out what are his options - whether for treatment of his infections or for comfort care.

PLEASE REPLY URGENT
Liver lab test