|total Hbc IgG
Oct 12, 2007
dr.my husband total antiHbc IgG is REACTIVE,but HbsAg &Anti HCV are non reactive.whats the treatment,and whats the nxt lab work up to be examine? tnxs
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not pursue any further work up of the hepatitis B. As long as the surface antigen is non reactive, he does not have chronic infection.
There is no reason to pursue the HCV testing for chronic disease since the HCV antibody is non reactive.
Hep b and hives
- Are Hiv Symptoms Like Flu Symptoms?
- How Long After Exposure Does It Take Hiv To Show Up In Blood Test?
- Getting Rid Of Buffalo Hump On Back Of Neck
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like In Early Stages?
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Chlamydia With A Condom?
- Is Using A Condom A Guaranteed Way To Prevent Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.