|total Hbc IgG
Oct 12, 2007
dr.my husband total antiHbc IgG is REACTIVE,but HbsAg &Anti HCV are non reactive.whats the treatment,and whats the nxt lab work up to be examine? tnxs
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not pursue any further work up of the hepatitis B. As long as the surface antigen is non reactive, he does not have chronic infection.
There is no reason to pursue the HCV testing for chronic disease since the HCV antibody is non reactive.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Tingling In Feet Mean I Have Hiv?
- Ache In Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Anal Sex Top Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.