Oct 12, 2007
Is Hep c curable? someone i know has it but said they don't anymore as they were cured! Another person said it can be treated but not cured completely and the infected person can therefore still carry it. so any information about this would be helpfull.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes hepatitis C can be cured by treatment which includes pegylated interferon and ribavirin.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Bumps On Penis A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- AIDS Infection Risk Touching An Open Scab
- Black Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.