Oct 12, 2007
hi, im just concerned about my Anti-HBsAg titer result.the result was 78.4 mIU/ml, cut-off value 10.0 mIU/ml, reactive.. what does that imply? pls hep me. thanks a lot
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You are protected against HBV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get AIDS From Touching An Open Scab?
- Blood In Semen After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Touching Vaginal Secretions Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.