Oct 12, 2007
hi, im just concerned about my Anti-HBsAg titer result.the result was 78.4 mIU/ml, cut-off value 10.0 mIU/ml, reactive.. what does that imply? pls hep me. thanks a lot
Response from Dr. McGovern
You are protected against HBV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Flagyl Cause Thrush?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.