Oct 12, 2007
My results are HBsAg Screen -ve hep Be Ag -ve Hep BCore Ab and Igm +ve Finally HeBsAb <0.1 limit is 0.00- 0.99 my question is what is my status over all.and my doctor said i was infected in last few weeks.how do you know that?please expain to me in detail.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You were recently infected - we can tell that by the core IgM antibody. You will need follow up to be certain your hepatitis B panel converts.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Soon Would They Notify An Hiv Positive After Donating Blood?
- Is There A Relation Between Homosexuality And Hiv?
- What Does Hiv Need To Survive?
- I Am Hiv Positive And My Boyfriend Is Not How Can I Tell Him
- Will A Cbc Blood Test Show Hiv?
- How Long Does It Take For A Bacterial Vaginosis To Harm You?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.