|hep c and prolonged deep kissing
Oct 12, 2007
Is it possible to contract hep c from deep kissing -- open mouth, french kissing, where there is an exchange of saliva -- over several months? What conditions in both partners' mouths need to be present for transmition to take place?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
No I would not be concerned.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Burning Penis A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Diarrhea After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Fingering Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Anal Fingering Worried I Have
- Pain In Urethra After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.