|hep c and prolonged deep kissing
Oct 12, 2007
Is it possible to contract hep c from deep kissing -- open mouth, french kissing, where there is an exchange of saliva -- over several months? What conditions in both partners' mouths need to be present for transmition to take place?
Response from Dr. McGovern
No I would not be concerned.
Hep B and pregnancy
- Where Does Herpes Come From?
- What's The Difference Between Trichomoniasis And Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is There That Has Symptoms Similar To Genital Herpes?
- What Does Hpv Do To Your Body?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- Tingling In Hands And Feet With Shingles
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.