|scared pls help¡
Oct 12, 2007
pls doc i was diagnosed last year with hv and kopsi sarcoma,i am being treated with truvada and kaletra with good results ,but yesterday i recived oral sex and there was a a tiny cut on my penis and a little blood, iam so scared of hep c and reinfection wot is the liklihood of this pls answer scared,(i did have a condom on but broke and there was no anal sex, thanxmm
Response from Dr. McGovern
I doubt that there is risk to you.
hep c and liver transplant
cirrosis of the liver due to hepatitis b
- How Long Do You Have To Have Sex To Get Infected With Hiv?
- Low Platelet Count Associated With Hiv
- How Long Does It Take To Get Hepatitis C Test Results?
- What Is Candidiasis In The Skin And Nails?
- What Part Of The Neck Do Lymph Nodes Swell With Hiv?
- Has Anyone Ever Gotten Hiv From A Massage
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.