|hep c and liver transplant
Oct 12, 2007
My father (53) had a liver transplant because of hep c. (blood transfusion 1972). Now the hepatitis is reoccuring. What can we do?
Response from Dr. McGovern
You will need to discuss this further with the transplant surgeon. Reinfection with HCV after transplant is almost universal. You will want to know the options by speaking with the transplant surgeon.
Hep B vaccine and Multiple Sclerosis?
scared pls help¡
- Is Penis Discharge A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Purple Spots A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sex With A Prostitute Scared I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sinus Infection After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.