|hep c and liver transplant
Oct 12, 2007
My father (53) had a liver transplant because of hep c. (blood transfusion 1972). Now the hepatitis is reoccuring. What can we do?
Response from Dr. McGovern
You will need to discuss this further with the transplant surgeon. Reinfection with HCV after transplant is almost universal. You will want to know the options by speaking with the transplant surgeon.
Hep B vaccine and Multiple Sclerosis?
scared pls help¡
- Does Muscle Ache Mean I Have Hiv?
- Purple Spots After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Bladder Infection Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Masturbating With A Wart On Your Hand?
- Do Steroids Cause Vaginal Infections?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.