|Hep B vaccine and Multiple Sclerosis?
Oct 12, 2007
Hello. I just read a report saying the Hep B vaccine could increase the risk of Multiple Sclerosis? Is this true? What are other possible dangers of this vaccine? Thank you!
Response from Dr. McGovern
There were multiple reports not suggesting an association between vaccine and MS; one report suggested that there may be an association back in 2004; I have not heard any further support for that.
On the other hand, the benefits of HBV vacccine are well known. This vaccine has already led to decreasing numbers of deaths worldwide from liver disease.
hep c and liver transplant
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Achy Balls After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.