Oct 12, 2007
hi pls help me ok my question is i had negative DNA PCR for HIV at 22 days and negative elisa at 6 week and 12 week for HIV, also negative HCV AN HBV at 3.5 week with serface antigen testing, recently my CBC shows REACTIVE lymphocytes and i have devloped capilaritis on Hand and FEET pls tell me what would be causes and is it HCV , also tell me window period for all i,e HCV , HBV and HIV (true positive) and required test at end of seroconversion.
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would consider getting another set of tests at six months is your exposure was one of concern.
- Why Does Uganda Have Lower Rates Of Hiv/aids Infections When Compared To Other Sub-saharan African Countries?
- How Long Does Post Exposure Prophylaxis Stay In Your Body?
- What Does Anal Cancer Look Like?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Nipple Sucking?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Casual Contact
- HIV Risk Having Sex During Period
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.