hi pls help me ok my question is i had negative DNA PCR for HIV at 22 days and negative elisa at 6 week and 12 week for HIV, also negative HCV AN HBV at 3.5 week with serface antigen testing, recently my CBC shows REACTIVE lymphocytes and i have devloped capilaritis on Hand and FEET pls tell me what would be causes and is it HCV , also tell me window period for all i,e HCV , HBV and HIV (true positive) and required test at end of seroconversion.

I would consider getting another set of tests at six months is your exposure was one of concern.

oral sex