Oct 12, 2007
I recently had sex w/ a girl at the bunnyranch in nevada. After sex I realized that the girl was spotting due to her menstral cycle. I know that the workers get tested/checked out weekly, but is there a risk? I wore a condom and it stayed intact. I filled it w/ water afterwards and there were no leaks. I don't think that any blood ran down to my anus. As a matter of fact i don't think much got on my testicles or thighs. I'm totally freaking out! Please help! Thankyou.
Response from Dr. McGovern
With your condom use, I don't consider you at risk. Would also get vaccinated against hepatitis B for future prevention.
- HIV Risk After Broken Condom
- Needle Stick How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Nipple Sucking How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Vaginal Fluid
- Is Itchy Rash An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.