|High SGPT level
Oct 12, 2007
I have just got my blood test and my SGPT is 94. What does it mean?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Your liver function test is abnormal. This is nonspecific. If you have risk factors for hepatitis A,B, or C, you should be tested.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Leading Cause Of Aids In Africa?
- Reviews Of People Who Have Taken The Home Access Hiv Test
- Can A Male Get Aids If His Penis Falls In A Public Toilet Bowl Of Water?
- Why Haven't Paul D. Savage Started Using His Cure For Aids?
- What Are The Effects Of Aids On African Population?
- Can Omega 3 Help With HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.