|High SGPT level
Oct 12, 2007
I have just got my blood test and my SGPT is 94. What does it mean?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Your liver function test is abnormal. This is nonspecific. If you have risk factors for hepatitis A,B, or C, you should be tested.
how to cure hepatitis b chronic
hepatitis and hiv: testing
- Eye Floaters Sign Of HIV Infection
- Is White Spots A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can An Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause White Vaginal Discharge?
- Can Blood Work Tell If Had Hep B Vaccine?
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Touching Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.