|how to cure hepatitis b chronic
Oct 12, 2007
respected mam i m suffering hepatatis b last 10 yrs as its chronic , i like to know how can i get rid of chronic hepatatis b infections?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
There are now several treatments for hepatitis B infection including entecavir, pegylated interferon, adefovir, telbivudine, and lamivudine. You will need to discuss with your physician whether you need therapy or not based on your liver disease.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Swollen Thyroid Glands A Symptom Of Aids?
- In The Earliest Stage Of Hiv Infection Can Symptoms May Be Mistaken For The Flu
- Negative Hiv Test After 30 Days
- Is Hiv Present In Menstrual Blood?
- Where Is A Good Place To Live For Hiv Patients?
- Can A Hiatal Hernia Cause Peripheral Neuropathy?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.