|Hep Surface ab
Oct 12, 2007
I am having Hepatitis B. I came to know when I was pregnant .My son has got Immunoglobulin and Hep B vaccines. Now he is 4 yrs old. Out of my curiosity I asked his pediatrician to check his immunity towards Hep B. The results were like Hep B surface AB value is 0.98 and 1.00 means 10mIU/ml. Dr told that he is not immune. So he should have the vaccines again. What did it mean. Is he having hepatitis B now or not. Is Hbs Ag negative.
Response from Dr. McGovern
His immunity is lower than your doctor would want so he should have a repeat immunization. Nothing to worry about.
HB sag reactive
how to cure hepatitis b chronic
- Odds Of Infection Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Flu Symptoms After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Needle Stick Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.