|Toilet Water splash in eye. SCARED TO DEATH!
Oct 12, 2007
Ok, so I was using a public rest room. I flushed and the toilet got clogged. There was a plunger in there, so rather than be rude and leaving the toilet filled to the brim for the poor next guy, I decided to plunge the toilet. While doing so, a little bit of toilet water splashed into my eye. Is this a risk for Hepatitis B? Or Hepatitis A? I put drops in my eye like 5 minutes later. Please help, Im scared!
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not be concerned about a bit of splash of water in your eye as a risk factor.
- How Long After Exposure Does It Take Hiv To Show Up In Blood Test?
- Hiv And White Spots On The Lips
- Will The Syphilis Rash Go Away?
- Where Does Chlamydia Start?
- What To Do When Prescriptions Do Not Work For Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.