changing mes

Hi,doc! Thanks for the answers before. I am now under treatment for hepa B and I'm sad that I've been reading I will be taking this for a lifetime??? And I have consulted another doctor since I moved to another place, and is letting me stop my current drug (which I was taking for 3months)and try another "new" one.I'm again worried since the warning on the drugs is not to stop taking them or else it will worsen my condition. Please advise if its possible???

It is hard to answer since I do not know the details of your case. It sounds like your physician was not happy with your response so wanted to change therapy. It is best to stay on therapy with active hepatitis B with liver disease to prevent any flares of liver function tests.

Help with accidental needle prick protocol
Toilet Water splash in eye. SCARED TO DEATH!