Oct 12, 2007
I have Hepatitis B and doctor told me it changes from active to non active. I did some test and result is Hepatitis Be Ag --NonReactive Hepatitis Be Ab -- Nonreactive Hepatitis B Surgace AB--NonReact Hepatitis V DNA/PCR QT(Ultra) 148 . Does this result I still have Hepatitis B or the virus is still inside my body. What does that mean, please explain to me . thanks,.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If your surface antigen is reactive, then you do have inactive disease. This will need careful follow up since that can change.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Jock Itch After Kissing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Trouble Urinating After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.