Oct 12, 2007
I have Hepatitis B and doctor told me it changes from active to non active. I did some test and result is Hepatitis Be Ag --NonReactive Hepatitis Be Ab -- Nonreactive Hepatitis B Surgace AB--NonReact Hepatitis V DNA/PCR QT(Ultra) 148 . Does this result I still have Hepatitis B or the virus is still inside my body. What does that mean, please explain to me . thanks,.
Response from Dr. McGovern
If your surface antigen is reactive, then you do have inactive disease. This will need careful follow up since that can change.
Hep C, Stage 4 Cirrhosis - life expectancy
Help with accidental needle prick protocol
- Does HIV Cause Muscle Ache?
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Keflex Treat Chlamydia?
- Are Red Dots On Tongue And Swollen Lymph Nodes Signs Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.