|HEP B & C
Oct 12, 2007
MY PARTNER WAS DIAG WITH HEP B & C WHAT DO I NEED TO DO FOR ME TO PREVENT ANY PROBLEMS FOR ME?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Get immunized against hepatitis B. Don't share injection works if there is any history of drug use. Sexual transmission of HCV is not common, but can occur with traumatic sex or in the setting of other STDs. Hepatitis B certainly does occur with sexual exposure; that is why vaccination is so important along with safe sex.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Tongue Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Chills After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.