|HEP B & C
Oct 12, 2007
MY PARTNER WAS DIAG WITH HEP B & C WHAT DO I NEED TO DO FOR ME TO PREVENT ANY PROBLEMS FOR ME?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Get immunized against hepatitis B. Don't share injection works if there is any history of drug use. Sexual transmission of HCV is not common, but can occur with traumatic sex or in the setting of other STDs. Hepatitis B certainly does occur with sexual exposure; that is why vaccination is so important along with safe sex.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling Lips Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Blood In Semen After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.