Oct 12, 2007
I have a bood test are as follow: 1. Hepatitis C RNA-QUA < 28 2. HERpes Simplex Positive
What are these mean? Do I have Hepatitis C? Thanks for your help.
|Response from Dr. McGovern|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Is Fatigue An Early Sign Of HIV?
- AIDS Infection Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Odds Of Infection Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Black Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.