Oct 12, 2007
I have a bood test are as follow: 1. Hepatitis C RNA-QUA < 28 2. HERpes Simplex Positive
What are these mean? Do I have Hepatitis C? Thanks for your help.
|Response from Dr. McGovern|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Man Hiv Positive And Women Negative Pregnancy
- Occupational Late Seroconversion After 3 Months
- Ohio Laws On Hiv Partner Notification
- Pcr Dna After 28 Days Due To Immune Deficiency
- Starting With Really Low CD4 Cell Counts And Life Expectancy
- Washing And Using Disinfectants To Prevent Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.