|HbSag and marriage
Oct 12, 2007
I am 28 years old and I have got HbSAg a decade ago and am now HBsAg +ve and HBeAg+ve. I now have a girl friend with whom I didn't have any sex so far but I kissed her several times. We now got educated to get her vaccinated.
she will now be going for a vaccination and screening but I am worried whether she is already got infected as I kissed her few times?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Don't worry - she would not be infected by kissing. It is just very important that she finish her immunization series. She should also be checked for hepatitis B surface antibody to be certain that she responded.
reactive hep c
- Which Cells Are Affected By Herpes?
- When You Get Herpes Does It Show Right Away?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Are The Stages Of Chlamydia?
- What Are Over The Counter Treatments For Genital Warts?
- Testing Positive For Herpes With No Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.