|reactive hep c
Oct 12, 2007
I have hep c. I have been in remission for 7 yrs. Had a recent blood test and the word reactive came up. Can u tell me what this means?
Response from Dr. McGovern
A reactive antibody just means you were infected in the past. Even if your infection is cured (eg, no more virus in your blood after treatment) the antibody will still be reactive.
hep b carrier??
HbSag and marriage
- Is Runny Nose A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Do People Catch HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Have Kids If You Have An Std?
- Will Rinsing Your Mouth With Peroxide Help Thrush?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.