|reactive hep c
Oct 12, 2007
I have hep c. I have been in remission for 7 yrs. Had a recent blood test and the word reactive came up. Can u tell me what this means?
Response from Dr. McGovern
A reactive antibody just means you were infected in the past. Even if your infection is cured (eg, no more virus in your blood after treatment) the antibody will still be reactive.
hep b carrier??
HbSag and marriage
- Do People Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Flu Symptoms After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.