|hep b carrier??
Oct 12, 2007
my test result HBsAg reactive and i have hep b profile..result is HBsAg greater than 3.o and anti - Hbe is reactive because it is below..is this possible because i never had a hep b..
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You may not have been aware that you were infected but your blood tests suggest chronic infection. You need further evaluation by your physician to see how active your infection is.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Erotic Massage
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Vaginal Sex
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation
- Should I Get Tested After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Are White Spots An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Could Ear Infection Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.