hepa b

am a hepa b carrier but my dr.says am not contageous unless transfer blood.some says its a sexual transmitted deseas but why is it i havent contaminate my husband until now he is not contaminated by my hepa b.i have this for 8 yrs.and until now i wonder where i get this bcoz only my husband i have sex.

Hepatitis B can be transmitted by sex so it is important for your husband to be vaccinated.

You may not have transmitted the virus to him because you may have little or no virus in your blood - ie, you are an "inactive" carrier.

Hiv & Hepatitis c
hep b carrier??