Oct 1, 2007
Is hepatitis c 100% cureable or is there a chance you could affect other people.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
PEgylated interferon and ribavirin are effective in many people, but not in everyone. That is why there is great excitement about the development of new drugs for hepatitis C that will most certainly increase the number of people who are cured. These drugs will hopefully be available in about 3 to 5 years.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Sucking Penis?
- Are Black Spots A Symptom Of HIV?
- Blood In Semen After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Dark Bumps After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.