Oct 1, 2007
Is Hepatitise-B a Sever Deases or it can be treated?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Depends on the person - yes there are several drugs available.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can A Person With Hiv Adopt A Child?
- Can You Get Hiv From Shaving Bumps On Your Pubic Hair?
- What Effect Does Atripla Tablet Have On Someone Without Hiv?
- Does A Viral Load Tell How Long You Had Hiv?
- How Is Hiv Spread From Women To Men?
- When Should You Take An Hiv Test After Having Unprotected Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.