Oct 1, 2007
Is Hepatitise-B a Sever Deases or it can be treated?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Depends on the person - yes there are several drugs available.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- 50% Of All New Hiv Infections Are In People Under 25 Years Old?
- Can You Get Aids From Just Rubbing Body Parts Together?
- Can Hiv Cause A Flu-like Illness With Fever, Aches And Swollen Glands?
- The Average Time Span Between The Initial Hiv Infection And The Onset Of Disease Symptoms In Untreated People
- Truvada Plus Prezista And Norvir
- Is Genital Warts Dangerous?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.