Oct 1, 2007
Is Hepatitise-B a Sever Deases or it can be treated?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Depends on the person - yes there are several drugs available.
- Is White Tongue An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- How Do I Get Rid Of Vaginal Pain After Sex?
- Is Clindamycin Used To Treat Some Sexually Transmitted Disease?
- Can Having The Flu Interfere With The Hiv Test Results?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.