Oct 1, 2007
Is Hepatitise-B a Sever Deases or it can be treated?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Depends on the person - yes there are several drugs available.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Vagina After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Long Term Effects Of Genital Warts
- Penicillin And Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- What Are Side Effects Of Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.