Oct 1, 2007
Is Hepatitise-B a Sever Deases or it can be treated?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Depends on the person - yes there are several drugs available.
- Are Red Bumps All Over The Body A Sign Of An Std?
- Can A Bladder Infection Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- If A Man Pulls Out Before He Comes Can I Still Get A Std?
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
- Can I Get Hiv From My Cat?
- Hiv Non Reactive After One Year Of Last Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.