Oct 1, 2007
Is Hepatitise-B a Sever Deases or it can be treated?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Depends on the person - yes there are several drugs available.
- Touching Vomit Risks
- Does HIV Cause Erectile Dysfunction?
- Does Painful Ejaculation Mean I Have Hiv?
- Coated Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.