Oct 1, 2007
Is Hepatitise-B a Sever Deases or it can be treated?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Depends on the person - yes there are several drugs available.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Stinging Pain After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Sharing Vibrators Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Touching Precum Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- All Kinds Of Stds
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.