HEP C

Last week I woke up about 3 amp with severe pain that started under my breast bone and went to my lower right quadrant. The pain went away about 1 hr later. Because the pain was so severe I went to the doctor and she took blood and called me the next afternoon wanting to do HEP test. She tested for A, B and C my AST and ASL levels were both at 140 . I have never used any type of drugs and have not be sexually active for over 9 years, but 5 years ago I took care of my aligning mother who had HEP C, one day I found her unconciuous and I gave her mouth to mouth could I have contracted hep c from the CPR. I am really scared and freaked.

I suspect that you do not have viral hepatitis with the exposures you describe. The sudden onset of pain was probably from something else unrelated to hepatitis itself - could be irritation from the gallbladder for example. Other causes of elevated liver function tests that could have been present for some time include fatty liver or medications.

Hep C Cured ?
sever deases