|Hep C Cured ?
Oct 1, 2007
I met a lady and fell in love with her and we have had oral sex but no penetration. Then she told me she had hep c but has been cured. Has anybody been cured of this desease before?
Response from Dr. McGovern
That is the great news about hepatitis C. Yes the word cure is accurate with pegylated interferon and ribavirin.
Pregnant and Very Worried about Hep C/B
- Odds Of Male Contracting Hiv From Female
- Is Whey Protein Good For Hepatitis C?
- Can You Have Unprotected Sex With Someone Who Has Hiv But An Undetectable Virus Load?
- Equivocal Result For Hiv Test
- My Hiv Viral Load Is Zero Do I Still Need To Take Meds
- What's The Difference Between Hpv And Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.