|Hep C Cured ?
Oct 1, 2007
I met a lady and fell in love with her and we have had oral sex but no penetration. Then she told me she had hep c but has been cured. Has anybody been cured of this desease before?
Response from Dr. McGovern
That is the great news about hepatitis C. Yes the word cure is accurate with pegylated interferon and ribavirin.
Pregnant and Very Worried about Hep C/B
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
- What Is The Difference Between Razor Burn And Herpes On The Vagina?
- Is Gonorrhea Permanent?
- What Foods Help Shingles Treatment?
- What Doctor Treats Herpes?
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.