Pregnant and Very Worried about Hep C/B

I am very concerned. I am 5 months pregnant and had to go to a liver specialist about a seemingly benign hemangioma that was discovered inadvertently during an ultrasound. I am worried because this doctor sees A LOT of patients with HEP B and C, and the nurse had me stand on a scale barefoot before seeing the doctor. I have extremely dry, cracked skin on my heels with tiny little open cuts. Do you think there is a risk that I could have contracted HEP B/C from the scale since so many people with hepc/b have stood on it and I had small cracks in my heels? I wound up going home and having a low grade fever for 5 days following the doctor visit. Please tell me what you think my risk is. Thank you.

There is no concern for hepatitis B or C infection. Best wishes for your pregnancy and a healthy baby.

Please Interpret
Hep C Cured ?