Please Interpret

Hi, I have just received the result of my blood test. Here's what it says: HBsAg "ECLIA" 2,981.0 Cut-Off - 1.0 Reactive; HBeAg 0.136, Cut-Off - 1.00 Non-Reactive; Anti-HCV Negative. I dont know what do these results mean. What must I do. My doctor is only available every friday.

i have never had sex in any form with anyone. Please help me. I am from the philippines.

Hello from the US. Your surface antigen is positive so you have some form of hepatitis B infection. You will need liver function tests and HB core antibody and HBV DNA to see if you have acute versus chronic disease and if the virus is in your bloodstream. You may want to know if your mother has hepatitis B as well since it can be passed at birth. The other issue will be injection drug use.

before calling it chronic
Pregnant and Very Worried about Hep C/B