before calling it chronic

I had acute infection for June to mid-July. I still haven't made antibodies to the surface antigen. I understand that six months is the time usually taken before calling it chronic hepatitis B. I was wondering if you still think I have a chance of making antibodies, if you thought the chance was significantly lower than it was a month or two prior to now, and when you'd start calling my Hep B chronic

Yes - I wouldn't start using the word chronic until around December or January. The vast majority of adults do clear.

Hep B and NOT HIV?
Please Interpret