|Level of Risk?
Oct 1, 2007
I am HIV+ and was fingered by a cronic Hep B sufferer. I was also rimmed by them too. Alot of spit was used. They also performed oral sex on me. What level of risk was I at? Is it likely I will contract Hep B? Please Help!
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I think you should get baseline testing since it sounds like that has never been done. Then if you are negative, you should get immunized right away with Hepatitis A and B immunizations.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What If Somebody With Herpes Kisses Me?
- What Does Herpes Look Like Around Your Eye?
- What Effects Does Syphilis Have On Sterility And Infertility?
- What Does It Mean If My Pap Smear Is Normal But I Am Hpv Positive?
- On What Areas Of The Body Can A Herpes Sore Show Up
- Can A Uti Cause A False Positive On Chlamydia Tests?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.